New Super is a washable painting for internal spaces with a vinyl-versatate binder in water emulsion. It is transpirable, it contains additives that give an excellent dilatation, it can be easily washed and it make the application extremely easy. The high presence of titanium dioxide and the selected fine charges allow an excellent coverage.
- Specific weight: 1.540 ± 0.030 kg/lt
- Flash point: non-flammable
- Solids by volume: 40%
- Viscosity: 400 poises (Brookfield rot. n° 4/2 rpm a +21 °C)
- Film thickness (µm): wet: 150 – dry: 60 (per layer)
- Grinding fineness (µm): 40
- Colors: white and see colors folder
- Use: 120-150 gr per layer
- Standard packaging: 14lt and 5 lt
- Result: 5-6 m2/l when the two-hand work is over
New Super is used as dull painting for internal spaces and it can be used for any kind of support (walls, thin mortar, chalk, plasterboards).
The surface needs to be dry and clean, without dust, dirt, oil or any other greasy spots and must be completely clean. Before the varnishing cycle, wait at least 28 days from the application of the finishing plaster surface. In case of chalked or particularly absorbent plasters we suggest to apply the water acrylic insulating blend like Isoedil-A (or Murisol K) diluted in a ratio of 1:5 with water or apply Isolante Alta Penetrazione to be diluted 1:5.
We always suggest to use this treatment also when the surface you want to paint presents tough absorbance diversities.
Dilution in weight with water: the first layer until 35%, the second until 25%. Before diluting the product at rest, shake it softly. Apply two layers of product (the second layer after 4 hours from the first). The application can be done with a brush, a wool roll or with spray painting. For the spray painting we suggest to vary the dilution from 45% to 35%.
- Apply the product only over seasoned and dried plasters.
- Avoid the application during the coldest months of the year.
- Avoid the application with temperatures lower than +5 °C or higher than +30 °C and with a relative humidity higher than 75%.
- New Super must be used at the original status without adding other materials, excepting water that needs to dilute the product.
- 14 and 5 liters cans.
- Colors: see the colors palette.
Avoid the preservation in very cold places. If stocked in proper places and inside the original box lasts 1 year.
The reported data refer to laboratory tests: during practical applications in building sites these can be slightly modified according to the conditions of any installation.
The person who works with the product must verify the expected suitability of use of the product, taking upon himself.
The company Colorificio Veneziano s.r.l. may carry out technical alterations on products without notice.
April 2008 Edition.