Superwashable painting at high coverage for internal spaces
Washable hydro-painting for internal spaces at high percentage of acrylic copolymers, seleceted inerts, specific additives like dispersing and air-entraining agents to improve the application, covering pigments that are very resistant to light, anti-molds, plastifiers that make Lavedil S Liscio an excellent product for smooth surfaces like cement walls.
The used colorings grant a cromaticity stable throughout time.
Washable acrylic hydro painting at high coverage and resistance.
- Specific weight: 1.454 kg/l ca
- Use: 150-200 g/m2 per layer (0.10-0.13 l/m2)
- Result: 4-6 m2/l when the two-hand work is over (depending on the support)
High level of water resistance and resistance to alkali; good to be applied on any plaster or surfaces that have already been painted always before one layer of Isoedil-A.
Wash resistant for 5000 cycles according to DIN 53778 (Superwashable).
- Preserves color for 600 hours of UV-condensation according to ISO 7724.
- Resistant to chalking for 600 hours of UV-condensation according to ASTM-D 659.
- Water vapor diffusion (DIN 53122): 55 g/m2 in 24 h ca.
- Resistance factor to vapor emission (DIN 52615): µ = 2550 ca.
- Equivalent layer of air (DIN18550): Sd = µ • s = 0.5 m ca. (calculated with s = 0.2 • 10-3 m).
- Coefficient of water absorbency (DIN 52617): w = 0.08 kg/(m2 • h1/2) ca. — Sd • w = 0.04 kg/(m • h1/2) ca.
- Respects the theoty of Kuenzle (DIN 18550).
The surface needs to be dry and clean, without dust, dirt, oil or any other greasy spots and must be completely clean. Before the varnishing cycle, wait at least 28 days from the application of the finishing plaster surface. In case of chalked or particularly absorbent plasters we suggest to apply the water acrylic insulating blend like Isoedil-A slightly diluted in a ratio of 1:5 with water or apply Isolante Alta Penetrazione to be diluted 1:5.
We always suggest to use this treatment also when the surface you want to paint presents tough absorbance diversities.
Dilution in weight with water: the first layer until 40%, the second until 20% if with brush. Apply the second layer after 4 hours minimum from the first. The application can be done with a brush, with a wool roll.
- Apply the material only over seasoned and dried plasters.
- Avoid the application during the coldest months of the year.
- Apply at a temperature higher than +5 °C and lower than +35 °C.
- 14 and 5 liters cans.
- Colors: see the colors palette.
Avoid the preservation in very cold places. If stocked in proper places and inside the original box lasts 1 year.
Lavedil S Liscio is constantly and properly checked in our laboratories. The raw materials used are strictly selected and checked.
The reported data refer to laboratory tests: during practical applications in building sites these can be slightly modified according to the conditions of any installation.
The person who works with the product must verify the expected suitability of use of the product, taking upon himself.
The company Colorificio Veneziano s.r.l. may carry out technical alterations on products without notice.
April 2008 Edition.