Anti-carbonation painting at high coverage for internal and external spaces.
Painting formed of anti-carbonite acrylic copolymers of high quality, selected inerts, titanium dioxide, specific additives like dispersing and air-entraining agents to improve the application; the used colorings grant a cromaticity stable throughout time.
- Specific weight: 1.350 kg/l ca
- Use: 150-200 g/m2 per layer (0.10-0.13 l/m2)
- Result: 6-8 m2/l when the two-hand work is over (depending on the support)
High level of water resistance and resistance to alkali; good to be applied on cement surfaces, plasters and other absorbent surfaces.
Wash resistant for 5000 cycles according to DIN 53778 (Superwashable).
- Preserves color for 600 hours of UV-condensation according to ISO 7724.
- Resistant to chalking for 600 hours of UV-condensation according to ASTM-D 659.
- Water vapor diffusion (DIN 53122): 55 g/m2 in 24 h ca.
- Resistance factor to vapor emission (DIN 52615): µ = 2550 ca.
- Equivalent layer of air (DIN18550): Sd = µ • s = 0.5 m ca. (calculated with s= 0.2 • 10-3 m).
- Coefficient of water absorbency (DIN 52617): w = 0.08 kg/(m2 • h1/2) ca. — Sd • w = 0.04 kg/(m • h1/2) ca.
- Respects the theoty of Kuenzle (DIN 18550).
Lavedil S Anticarbonatazione is used as protective and decorative painting, white or colored on finishing plasters for civil use or casting surfaces both for internal and external spaces.
The surface needs to be dry and clean, without dust, dirt, oil or any other greasy spots and must be completely clean. Before the varnishing cycle, wait at least 28 days from the application of the surface to paint.
Dilution in weight with water: the first layer until 40%, the second until 20% if with brush. Apply the second layer after 4 hours minimum from the first. The application can be done with a brush, with a wool roll.
- Apply the material only over seasoned and dried plasters.
- Avoid the application during the coldest months of the year.
- Apply at a temperature higher than +5 °C and lower than +35 °C.
- 14 and 5 liters cans.
- Colors: white available. Under request warm pastel colors (see the colors folder).
Avoid the preservation in very cold places. If stocked in proper places and inside the original box lasts 1 year.
Lavedil S Anticarbonatazione is constantly and properly checked in our laboratories. The raw materials used are strictly selected and checked.
The reported data refer to laboratory tests: during practical applications in building sites these can be slightly modified according to the conditions of any installation.
The person who works with the product must verify the expected suitability of use of the product, taking upon himself.
The company Colorificio Veneziano s.r.l. may carry out technical alterations on products without notice.
July 2008 Edition.