Excellent coverage wall hydro painting for inside spaces.
Description and use
Extra Traspirante is a hydro painting formed of emulsifying resins, inert pigments at high resistance with high percentages of fungicides and bactericides. Extra Traspirante is used for inside spaces and it has got a very good coverage with the objective of preventing the formation of molds on walls. It offers great transpirability and it is very effective throughout time only if not covered with other paintings.
- Specific weight: 1.589 kg
- Use: 130-170 g/m2 per layer
- Result: 4.5-7 m2/l when the two-hand work is over
Dull finishing for inside spaces, good for any kind of wall support finished with smooth finishing plaster, thin mortar or already treated walls. It gives homogeneity and a nice aesthetic aspect to the walls.
Extra Traspirante is used as protection and decoration of finishing plasters for internal spaces and walls that have been previously painted.
- Apply the material only over seasoned and dried plasters.
- Avoid the application during the coldest months of the year.
- Apply at a temperature higher than +5 °C and lower than + 35°C.
- 14 and 5 liters cans.
- Colors: white available. Under request warm pastel colors (see the colors folder).
Avoid the preservation in very cold places. Preserve at temperatures higher than +5 °C and lower than +30 °C. If stocked in proper places lasts 1 year.
The reported data refer to laboratory tests: during practical applications in building sites these can be slightly modified according to the conditions of any installation.
The person who works with the product must verify the expected suitability of use of the product, taking upon himself.
The company Colorificio Veneziano s.r.l. may carry out technical alterations on products without notice.
April 2008 Edition.