Stucco in Pasta is a leveling-stucco with excellent elasticity and filling power, formed of elastic resins, glass micro spheres and inerts with a low specific weight that bestow controlled withdraw also for thick depth realization. With Stucco in Pasta you can fill up cracks coverable with products like Lavelast o Lavelast Contact.
Stucco in Pasta cannot be applied on structures that are in contact with water.
How to use it
- new and old plasters
- concrete surfaces
- old paintings
- chalk supports like panels, partition elements
Perfect for interventions on walls presenting shrinkage capillary cracks and dynamic clefts.
- Binder nature: acrylic copolymer in water emulsion
- Aspect: white mixture
- Drying (+20 °C and 65% R.H.): varies according to the applied depth; 1 cm of applied stucco can be painted again after 24 hours
To level surfaces with a low depth, you can paint them after 4 hours with Lavelast or Lavelast Contact.
For all surfaces:
- Make sure that the surface has a maturation time of, at least, 28 days. If the support is not strengthened, polish it to remove any efflorescence or take any detaching painting part off.
With low pression cracks:
- fill up the cracks with Stucco in Pasta;
- apply another soft leveling process to make the surface smooth and remove any imperfection when it is completely dry;
- after 24 hours apply the desired finishing.
- Environment temperature: between +5 °C and +35 °C
- Environment humidity: < 75%
- Support Temperature: between +5 °C and +35 °C
- Support humidity: < 10%
- Tools: steel spatula
- Dilution: ready to use
Do not apply with condensation or under the sun rays.
The outdoor surfaces must be protected by rain and humidity until the complete drying of the product.
It lasts 1 year inside its intact package and stocked in dry places.
The reported data refer to laboratory tests: during practical applications in building sites these can be slightly modified according to the conditions of any installation.
The person who works with the product must verify the expected suitability of use of the product, taking upon himself.
The company Colorificio Veneziano s.r.l. may carry out technical alterations on products without notice.
July 2010 Edition.