Pre-mixed cement mono-component powder. With the only adding of clean water this powder creates a red mixture applicable with brush for the anticorrosive protection of iron bars and to give adherence to the old concrete and the renovation mortar.
Apply 2 layers of Passivante in polvere waiting one hour from the first application. The average consumption normally is from 0.12 to 0.2 kg/ml.
- Mass volume of the mixture (UNI 8995): 1300 g/dm3
- Granulometry (UNI EN 933-1): 0.4 mm
- Mixture lasting time: 120 min
- Mixture water: 23%
- Adherence: 1.2 mPa
- Application temperature: from +5 °C to +30 °C
- Do not apply on inconsistent, dusty or deteriorated surfaces
- Do not apply with temperatures lower than +5 °C or higher than +30 °C
- Do not apply on iced or wet surfaces
- Do not apply with sun, rain or with strong wind
- Very absorbent supports must be previously treated with specific products that limit the support absorption.
- Preserve the product in dry places for no more than 12 months (expiration date on the side of the package formed of 8 numbers where the first indicates the year, the 3 following indicate the day and the last 4 indicate the hour of production).
The reported data refer to laboratory tests: during practical applications in building sites these can be slightly modified according to the conditions of any installation.
The person who works with the product must verify the expected suitability of use of the product, taking upon himself.
The company Colorificio Veneziano s.r.l. may carry out technical alterations on products without notice.
July 2010 Edition.