Hydro painting formed of stabilized and hydrophobic Potassium Silicate, highly perspirable.
Painting with mineral aspect, suitable for ordinary finishing plasters, very resistant to atmospheric agents and to UV.
The nature of the row materials used allows to protect properly the bottom plasters keeping wall perspirability.
- Specific weight: 1.480 kg/l
- Use: 250-300 g/m2 per layer on bottom
- Result: 4-5 m2/l when the two-hand work is over
- Wash Resistant for 2000 cycles (washable).
- Color preservation for 600 hours of UV-condensation.
- Resistant to chalking for 600 hours of UV-condensation according to ASTM-D 659.
- Water vapor diffusion 380 g/m2 in 24 h.
- Resistance factor to vapor emission: µ = 310
- Air equivalent layer (DIN18550): Sd = µ • s = 0.07 m ca. (calculated with s = 0.2 • 10-3 m).
- Coefficient of water absorption (DIN 52617): w = 0.011 kg/(m2 • h1/2) — Sd • w < 0.007 kg/(m • h1/2) ca.
Protective and decorative mineral coating white or colored on finishing plasters of civil structure for indoor and outdoor use.
The surface needs to be dry and clean, without any other greasy spots and must be completely clean.
Dilution in weight with water: the first layer until 40%, the second until 20% if with brush. Apply the second layer after 12 hours minimum from the first. The application can be done with a brush or with a wool roll.
- Apply the material only over seasoned and dried plasters.
- Avoid the application during the coldest months of the year.
- Apply with a temperature higher than +8 °C and lower than +30 °C, with relative humidity lower than 75%.
- 16 and 5 liters plastic vases.
- Tints: see the colors folder.
Preserve the product with temperatures higher than +5 °C and lower than +30 °C. If stocked in proper places inside the original vase lasts 6 months.
Silikat Q is constantly and properly checked in our laboratories. The raw materials used are strictly selected and checked.
The reported data refer to laboratory tests: during practical applications in building sites these can be slightly modified according to the conditions of any installation.
The person who works with the product must verify the expected suitability of use of the product, taking upon himself.
The company Colorificio Veneziano s.r.l. may carry out technical alterations on products without notice.
July 2008 Edition.