Silikat INTO is a finishing coating formed of modified and stabilized Potassium Silicate, highly perspirable.
Broakfield girante F a 20 °C al collaudo.
- Viscosity: 400000 + 30000 cps
- Specific weight: 1.800 kg/l
- Dilution: ready to use.
- Available in the following granulometry: 0.6, 1.0, 1.2, 1.5, 2.0 mm.
- Granulometry 0.6 mm: 2.0 kg/m2 with two hands
- Granulometry 1.0 mm: 1.8 kg/m2
- Granulometry 1.2 mm: 2.3 kg/m2
- Granulometry 1.5 mm: 2.4 kg/m2
- Granulometry 2.0 mm: 3.0 kg/m2
- Color preservation and Resistant to chalking for 600 hours of UV-condensation.
- Water vapor diffusion170 – 230 g/m2 in 24 hours according to grain.
- Resistance factor to vapor emission: µ = 100—60 according to grain.
- Air equivalent layer: Sd = µ•s = 0.015 m according to grain.
- Coefficient of water absorption: w =0.08 – 0.12 kg/(m2 • h1/2) — Sd • w < 0.002 kg/(m2 • h1/2) for any granulometry.
Protective and decorative mineral coating for indoor and outdoor spaces. It is used on lime base plasters—cement. Especially indicated when high perspirability properties are required.
The finishing coating must be applied after at least 28 days from the drying of the bottom plaster. The surface needs to be dry and clean, without dust, dirt, oil or any other greasy spots and must be completely clean.
For the application of Silikat Into the bottom plaster must be well finished.
We always suggest to apply the silicate fixative bottom before the finishing to adapt the absorption and obtain a tint homogeneity.
In order to substitute the silicate fixative bottom, if you want to apply the coating over very smooth surfaces, not porous, or scarcely absorbent, we suggest to apply one layer of Silikat INTO slightly diluted in weight with water 30% on the same tint of the coating.
Lay the material on the surface with a metallic spatula taking care of distributing one uniform layer of material. The finishing must be completed with a plastic spatula making circular movements.
- Apply the material only over seasoned and dried plasters.
- Avoid the application on facades with full sun and too much wind.
- Avoid the application during the coldest and most humid months of the year; +10 °C and humidity not higher than 75% are the minimum values for the laying-up and drying of the material. Do not apply with temperatures higher than +30.
- After applying, the surfaces must be protected by rain for at least 48 hours.
- Avoid the application of the material over a facade in different times.
- 25 kg cans.
- Tints: see the colors folder.
Preserve the product with temperatures higher than +5 °C and lower than +30 °C. If stocked in proper places and inside the original vase lasts 6 months.
Silikat INTO is constantly and properly checked in our laboratories. The raw materials used are strictly selected and checked.
The reported data refer to laboratory tests: during practical applications in building sites these can be slightly modified according to the conditions of any installation.
The person who works with the product must verify the expected suitability of use of the product, taking upon himself.
The company Colorificio Veneziano s.r.l. may carry out technical alterations on products without notice.
July 2008 Edition.