Hydro painting with high percentage of emulsifying resins, inert charges and covering pigments. The final effect is silky, and thanks to its components Pittura Lucida is perfect for any surface.
- Specific weight: 1.420 +/- 0.20
- Solids in volume: 42.3%
- Flammability temperature: unflammable
- Viscosity (Brookfield Rot. No. 4 to 2 Rp): 580 poises +21 °C
- Drying time: 2/3 hours at the touch, 24 hours in depth
- Covering time: minimum 12 hours
- Layer thickness (micron): dry 70, humid 200 with two hands
- Result: depends on the supports
- Thinness of Miling 20/25 micron
Remove any dust or grease spot from the surface to paint. In case of application over old paintings check the adherence. In case of detachment remove them scratching the support, then apply one layer of primer Isoedil-A.
Cans of 14 and 5 lt
Avoid the preservation in very cold places. Preserve at temperatures higher than +5 °C and lower than +30 °C. If stocked in proper places lasts 1 year.
The reported data refer to laboratory tests: during practical applications in building sites these can be slightly modified according to the conditions of any installation. The person who works with the product must verify the expected suitability of use of the product, taking upon himself.
The company Colorificio Veneziano s.r.l. may carry out technical alterations on products without notice.
July 2008 Edition.