Insulating solvent product for indoor and outdoor use, excellent for the preparation of wall bases (suitable for old walls) because it improves the grip of following paintings and make the absorption smoother.
Technical data and features
- Composition: solution of rubber chlorine resins in aromatic solvents with agents that make penetration easier.
- Physical Status: liquid.
- Specific weight: 0.9 kg/l at +25 °C.
- Flash point: higher than +21 °C.
- Drying time: 2 hours to the touch, 8 hours deeply.
- Recoating time: 8 hours minimum.
- Result: 6/8 m2/lt according to the absorption.
- Aspect of the dry film: transparent.
- Alkali Resistance: excellent.
- Thermal Shock: no variation.
Excellent adherence on all kind of support. It makes a very good wall consolidation, it strengthen it at the surface.
Apply with brush or roll making one or two layers according to the support.
- Transparent tint.
- Packaging: 25 l, 5 l, 1 l.
- Preserve in dry and fresh places.
- Apply with brush, roll or air spray painting.
- Do not dilute the product.
- Color the product with universal coloring.
- No suitable with any product.
- The surface must be clean and dry. On good conditions walls, brush deeply. Remove the old painting on walls presenting bad conditions.
- Outdoor walls with new plasters: apply Murisol K with brush or roll paying attention to spread the product properly in order to avoid dripping.
- New and outdoor concrete walls: apply with brush.
- Outdoor walls that have already been painted: firstly drain the support and then apply Murisol K.
- Indoor walls: use the same technique as for outdoor walls but ventilate the environment much.
- Application Temperature: between +5 °C and +35 °C.
- Do not apply on humid walls.
- Use a protective mask when the application is indoor.
- Avoid the application in environments that are not ventilated.
The reported data refer to laboratory tests: during practical applications in building sites these can be slightly modified according to the conditions of any installation.
The person who works with the product must verify the expected suitability of use of the product, taking upon himself.
The company Colorificio Veneziano s.r.l. may carry out technical alterations on products without notice.
July 2008 Edition.