- Composition: high percentage of no-filming resins, thickeners and fermentation inhibitors properly measured.
- Features: high support penetration.
- Main uses: for the preparation and insulation of new and old plasters. Thanks to its capacity not to form a film membrane this product is excellent for insulating outdoors surfaces.
- Rsistance features: alkali resistant in rural, industrial, city and marine environment.
- Dilution: 5 liters of water each liter of Isolante Alta Penetrazione, according to the support.
- Application: brush, roll, air spray painting.
- Number of layers: one.
- Result: 5/10 m2/lt according to the base absorption.
- Drying-up: 30′ to the touch (with +25 °C E 65% relative humidity) repaintable after 6 hours.
- Solids: t.p. 32% +/- 2
- Specific weight: 0.99 kg/l
- Colors: neutral color.
- Standard packaging: 20 l, 10 l, 5 l
The reported data refer to laboratory tests: during practical applications in building sites these can be slightly modified according to the conditions of any installation.
The person who works with the product must verify the expected suitability of use of the product, taking upon himself.
The company Colorificio Veneziano s.r.l. may carry out technical alterations on products without notice.
July 2008 Edition.