Fondo Uniformante Silossanico is an insulating product formed of acryl-silossanic resins with a high penetration capacity, quartz charges and lamellar mica. It forms a coarse and porous layer and it is excellent for the adherence on all surfaces, stucco and coatings. It is used indoor and outdoor on smooth surfaces that have already been painted and plasters.
Formed of acryl-siloxanic resins and lamellar charges.
- Physical status: soft and fluffy paste
- Specific weight: 1.4 kg/lt
- Flash point: unflammable
- Average viscosity: 12,000 +/- 1,000 cps
- Drying time: 1 hour to the touch, 6 hours deeply
- Coating time: minimum 6 hours
- Film depth: does not form a film membrane
- Result: according to the support absorption, average of 3 to 5 m2/l
- Dry aspect: semi-covering, lightly coarse
- Alkali resistance: excellent
- Thermal shock: no variation
- Tint: white and/or folder colors
- Packaging: 14 and 5 liters
Avoid freeze. Preserve in dry places with a right environment temperature.
Two parts of Fondo Uniformante Silossanico and one part of water, depending on the absorption of the base support.
Suitable with hydro-paintings of the same kind.
The surface must be smooth, clean and dry. In case of old paintings, remove it, plaster over and level the surface. If the support is smooth like marmorino, scrape it before applying.
Use the product with a temperature between +5 °C and +35 °C. Do not apply on wet walls or with freeze during the 24 hours that follow the application.
The reported data refer to laboratory tests: during practical applications in building sites these can be slightly modified according to the conditions of any installation.
The person who works with the product must verify the expected suitability of use of the product, taking upon himself.
The company Colorificio Veneziano s.r.l. may carry out technical alterations on products without notice.
April 2008 Edition.