Adhesion paint for chalk, lime/chalk and concrete plasters.
Fondo Silikat T3 is used to improve adherence on chalk plasters, lime/chalk plasters and concrete supports.
- Specific weight: 1.56 kg/lt
- Granulometry: lower than 0.30 mm
- Result: 0.200 kg/m2
- Water vapor Diffusion: 380 g/m2 in 24 hours
- Resistance Factor to vapor diffusion: µ=310
- Air equivalent layer: Sd = µ • s= 0.07 m (calculated with s= 0.2 • 10-3 m)
- Coefficient of water absorption: w= 0.011 kg (m2 • h1/2). — Sd • w= 0.007 kg (m • h1/2).
The wall always needs to be dry, clean and without any dust or grease spot.
Dilute Fondo Silikat T3 in a 2:1 ratio with water and apply with roll or brush.
The following application must be made after the drying-up.
- Apply Fondo Silikat T3 on dry plasters with humidity not higher than 25%.
- Apply Fondo Silikat T3 with a temperature higher than +5 °C.
- Cans: 14 and 5 litres.
Preserve the product in right places. If stocked inside the original can it lasts 1year.
Fondo Silikat T3 is constantly and properly checked. The raw materials used are strictly selected and checked.
The reported data refer to laboratory tests: during practical applications in building sites these can be slightly modified according to the conditions of any installation.
The person who works with the product must verify the expected suitability of use of the product, taking upon himself.
The company Colorificio Veneziano s.r.l. may carry out technical alterations on products without notice.
July 2008 Edition.