VK 35 is used on any surface after a right base preparation. It can be used indoor and outdoor.
- Result: variable according to the support, about 2 kg/m2
- Physical status: powder
- Specific weight: 1.9 kg/l
- Drying time: variable according to the environment application
- Granulometry: between 0.5 and 0.8 mm
- Water vapor Diffusion: 745 g/m2 in 24 hours
- Resistance Factor to vapor diffusion: µ = 12
- Air equivalent layer: Sd = µ • s = 0.03 m (calculated with s= 0.2 • 10-3 m)
- Coefficient of water absorbtion: w= 0.25 kg (m2 • h1/2). — Sd • w= 0.0075 kg (m • h1/2).
- Respects the theory by Kuenzle: Sd • w = 0.0075 kg/(m • h1/2).
Base preparation and application cycles
After properly preparing the base (see technical data sheet Grassello 600) apply one first layer of VK 35 with a steel trowel, let the surface dry well and after 16 hours apply another layer. Then compact the material to obtain a very smooth surface.
During the hottest months we suggest to wet the base with water.
In order to protect the product and make it water resistant, after 10 days use a hydrosilonic product like Idrocem-A.
- For every work just take the needed material all of the same kind.
- Apply the material only over seasoned and dry plasters.
- Avoid the application on facades with full sun and too much wind.
- Avoid the application during the coldest and most humid months of the year; a temperature of +5 °C is the lowest value for the laying-up and drying of the material.
- Avoid the application of the material over a facade in different times.
- Plastic vases: 18 kg
Preserve the product in right places. If stocked inside the original can it lasts 1year.
VK 35 is constantly and properly checked. The raw materials used are strictly selected and checked.
The reported data refer to laboratory tests: during practical applications in building sites these can be slightly modified according to the conditions of any installation.
The person who works with the product must verify the expected suitability of use of the product, taking upon himself.
The company Colorificio Veneziano s.r.l. may carry out technical alterations on products without notice.
July 2008 Edition.