Travertino is used on any surface after a right base preparation. It can be used indoor and outdoor.
Travertino is formed of selected marble powders, lime and additives that allow an easy processing and an excellent surface grip. Travertino has a great breathability and a good alkali and mold resistance.
After properly preparing the base, apply one first layer of Travertino with a steel trowel, let the surface dry well and after 16 hours apply another layer. When it is drying, make strips with a steel trowel or a spatula without wholly compacting the surface.
During the hottest months we suggest to wet the base with water.
In order to protect the product and make it water resistant, after 10 days apply CERA ANTICA VENEZIA.
- For every work just take the needed material all of the same kind.
- Avoid the application on facades with full sun and too much wind.
- Avoid the application during the coldest and most humid months of the year; apply in temperature between +5 °C and +35 °C.
- Avoid the application of the material over a facade in different times.
- Travertino must be used at its original status without adding other materials.
Preserve the product in right places. If stocked inside the original can it lasts 1 year.
Travertino is constantly and properly checked. The raw materials used are strictly selected and checked.