It’s an adhesive paste made of synthetic resins, powders and granules of quartz, lamellar fillers and additives, anti mold and algae. The T Pasta should be mixed with concrete T POF 325 in 2:1 ratio.
- Appearance: paste of medium consistency
- Specific weight: 1.5 kg/l
- Viscosity: 25000 CPS
- Drying time: touch dry in 1-2 hours, in depth 12-24 hours, depending on the temperature and absorption of the substrate.
- Recoat time: minimum 12 hours, variable as above.
Method of Application
It’s an adhesive / leveling high strength and elasticity, suitable to paste and trim a variety of supports, such as polystyrene, extruded polystyrene, cork, eraclit, marble, mosaic, cement, concrete slabs, etc.
Adheres well to wood and iron supports.
Mix with a mixer the T Pasta with a percentage of cement that can vary from 40% to 50%: more cement = harder product, tougher and less elastic, less cement = more elastic and softer product. It should be diluted with water only in the case of the ratio of 50% of cement.
It is applied with a spatula or trowel. Do not make the layers thicker than 2-3 mm per coat, making sure that the first is completely dry before proceeding to the next.
Only Portland cement 325.
- Apply at temperatures between +5 °C to +30 °C.
- Avoid application of facades in bright sunlight or strong winds.
- The mixture of T Pasta and cement paste can be used for about two hours.
- Do not add water or other materials to extend the working time of the product or to reuse a mixture dried.
Stored in a suitable place in its original box, will keep for about 1 year.
T Pasta undergoes continuous and accurate control. The raw materials are carefully checked and selected.