Cement-based adhesive, synthetic resin, quartz sand and cement 325 PORTLAND.
Adhesive of extreme versatility for restoration, repairs, and can also be used as an additive in the ordinary mortars. It has a tremendous grip and toughness and the maximum thickness for each coat is about 3mm.
- Appearance: fine powder
- Specific weight: 1.5 kg/l (aproximately)
- Drying time: touch dry 2 hours, 12 hours in depth
- Grain size: less than 5 mm
- Resistance to alkalis: good
- Packaging: 25 kg bags with protective nylon interior
- Storage: in dry place for up to 12 months
- Specific weight of the powder: 1.300 kg/dm3
- Grain size: less than 0.6 mm
- to smooth: about 1 kg/m2 per mm of thickness (on average about 3-4 kg/m2)
- to paste in full size: 4-6 kg/m2
- for bonding points: 3-4 kg/m2
- Application thickness: 3mm
- Working time: about 2 hours at +20 °C
- Water dough: about 30%
- Adhesive density: 1,500 kg/m3 approx.
- Flexural strength: 40 kg/cm2 approx.
- Compressive strength: 110 kg/cm2 approx.
- Modulus of elasticity: 70,000 kg/cm2 approx.
The thermal insulation cycle is perfect when you apply the adhesive sheets of polystyrene directly on the walls without plaster. Suitable for insulation cork. As smoothing can be used on any support. As an additive in the mortar, you get a preparation with high-strength anchors and more waterproof.
Support must be clean and no dusty, no efflorescence, oil stains, etc. The Ras-Ven Bianco should be mixed with water and must be used within 2-3 hours maximum. For thicknesses greater than 3 mm, make multiple layers at least one day apart, taking care to roughen the support layer. To obtain a good protection against cracks it should be used together with a fiber network of glass; a first smoothing with Ras-Ven Bianco, immediately after drowns the fiber network of glass, and smooth the surface with the trowel, the following day extends another thin layer of Ras-Ven Bianco and smooth.
Special sacks with protection from moisture for 25 pounds.
If stored in a dry place on wooden pallets can be stored for approximately 1 year.
Ras-Ven Bianco is subjected to a careful and constant monitoring. The raw materials are rigorously selected and controlled.
Ras-Ven Bianco must be used in its original condition without the addition of other materials.
The data refer to laboratory tests: in practical applications on site it may differ according to conditions set by.
The user should verify the suitability of the product for taking full responsibility for its use.