Expansion plugs in polypropylene 8 mm diameter nail with electroplated steel and plastic coated for the reduction of thermal bridges.
Approved according to ETAG 014 for use categories A, B and C.
- Cat A: Concrete
- Cat B: Solid brick
- Cat C: Hollow brick
- Diameter dowel (dnom): 8 mm
- Head diameter: 60 mm
- Minimum depth hole (h1): 40 mm
- Minimum depth of anchoring (hef): 30 mm
- Approval ETAG014: ETA07-0336, cat. A, cat. B, cat. C
- Characteristic resistance to traction:
- Concrete: 1.5 kN
- Solid brick (DIN 103): 1.5 kN
- Hollow brick (DIN 105 HLZ): 0.6 kN
For proper installation of the dowel drill the hole perpendicular to the substrate with a tip diameter of 8 mm. The hole must be cleaned from dust before the application of the dowel.
Depending on the characteristics of the building and the insulation panel is recommended to apply 4 to 8 dowels / m2.