Marmorino Floor is a particular type of Marmorino Polvere Media with resins and glues particular, perfect for the preparation of paving.
- Yield: varies depending on media types aprox. 2 kg/m2
- Physical state: powder
- Specific weight: 1.9 kg/l
- Drying time: varies depending on application environment
- Particle size: 0.5 to 0.8 mm
- Diffusion of water vapor: 745 g/m2 in 24 hrs
- Resistance factor to vapor diffusion: μ = 12 approx.
- Equivalent layer of air: Sd = μ • s = 0.03 m approx. (Calculated with s = 0.2 • 10-3 m).
- Coefficient of water absorption: w = 0.25 kg / (m2 • h1/2) approx. — Sd • w = 0.0075 kg / (m • h1/2) approx.
- Respect the Kuenzle theory.
Marmorino Floor is a product compound of selected powders of marble, lime and additives which allow easy processing, and is an excellent anchorage to the support. The Marmorino Floor, already in use several centuries ago in ancient Palladian villas is now again at the Colorificio Veneziano, using modern production technologies that ensure high stability of production, has a great breathability, along with a remarkable resistance to alkali and mildew.
Base preparation and application cycle
After having prepared adequately funds (see technical Grassello 600) apply a first coat of Marmorino Floor with steel trowel, taking care not to make many overlaps, let dry and after about 16 hours to proceed with a further lay to compact the material to obtain a perfectly smooth surface.
In very hot it is advisable to wet the bottom with water.
- Collect the necessary materials for each job from the same batch.
- Apply only on dry, seasoned plasters.
- Avoid application of facades in bright sunlight or strong winds.
- Avoid application during coldest and wettest of the year: a temperature of +5 °C is considered as the minimum value for the installation.
- Avoid application of the material on one side at different times.
Marmorino Floor must be used in its original condition without the addition of other materials.
- Plastic pots of 18 kg
Keep from freezing.
The Stored in a suitable place in its original box, has a duration of 1 year.
Marmorino Floor undergoes continuous and accurate control.
The raw materials are rigorously selected and controlled.
The reported data refer to laboratory tests: during practical applications in building sites these can be slightly modified according to the conditions of any installation.
The person who works with the product must verify the expected suitability of use of the product, taking upon himself.
The company Colorificio Veneziano s.r.l. may carry out technical alterations on products without notice.
July 2010 Edition.