Elastomeric waterproofing paint for exterior surfaces affected by phenomena of microcracks.
Slightly rough form a perfectly fitting sheath, elastic, breathable and waterproof.
For the protection of masonry or cement facade against water infiltration, against acid rain, frost damage , against the corrosive power of Sun and wind.
It avoids the formation of crackles and is particularly suited to the rehabilitation of facades with microcracks.
- support type: cement plaster, cement
- type of binder: plastic acrylic copolymers internally
- weight: 1.3 kg/l
- bulk solids: 65%
- supply viscosity: 20,000-25,000 cps at +20 °C testing
- application: brush, roller
- dilution: from 5% to 10%
- type of paint thinner: water
- recommended yield: 3-4 kg/m2 per coat
- application temperature: between +5 °C and +40 °C
- relative humidity: not more than 80%
- drying at +20 °C: out of touch: 3-4 hours; total: 24 hours; protect from the rain for at least 48 hours
- paint: after at least 12 hours
Preparation of support
New support: clean, dry. You should brush it before applying in order to eliminate any dust or particles: we recommend a coat of Isoedil-type insulation.
Old support: clean, dry and brushed and treated with a coat of solvent-type insulation Murisol.P.U.
Deposits of old paint or plastic coatings, flaky particles must be removed mechanically.
Microcracks on support: before Lavelast Fibrato apply a coat of Fondo Ruvido.
Store at room temperature (+5 °C, +40 °C) in original sealed containers. Fears the frost.
White and tints as sample.
The product, in accordance with the legislation in force is not subject to any labelling.
We recommend, however, normal precautions of use.
In case of contact with skin or eyes immediately wash with water.
Lavelast Fibrato elastomeric paint, consisting of acrylic copolymers internally plasticized, inert, inorganic micro pigments: to be applied in two hands, brush or roller with a yield of 3-4 kg/m2 per hand.
Suitable for application on cement plastering and concrete.