It is a special painting for obtaining veiled, shaded effects. It is highly resistant to atmospheric agents and water. It is elastic, preserves wall breathability enough. It has got a glazed and velvety effect and can be applied on new, old and plasters that have been painted. It is mainly suitable for bases like Intonaco a Calce or Marmorino in Polvere.
- Composition: lime water, siloxane-acrylic copolymers in water emulsion and high quality chrages
- Physical status: semifluide paste
- Specific weight: 1.400 kg/l
- Flash point: unflammable
- Average viscosity: Ford n.4, 20″ a +20 °C
- Drying time: 1 hour to the touch, 6 hours deeply
- Covering time: 2 hours minimum, according to the surface absorption and outside temperature
- Result: 6-8 m2/l, according to the desired effect
- Dry aspect: glazed and velvety
- Alkali resistance: good
- Tints: neutral and folder colors
- Packages: 14, 5 and 2.5 liters
- Preservation: avoid freeze
Apply with brush, roll, sponge. Dilution in 10% water. Oxide universal coloring or Colorificio Veneziano’s coloring can be added.
The reported data refer to laboratory tests: during practical applications in building sites these can be slightly modified according to the conditions of any installation.
The person who works with the product must verify the expected suitability of use of the product, taking upon himself.
The company Colorificio Veneziano s.r.l. may carry out technical alterations on products without notice.
July 2008 Edition.