Velatura Metallica is an acrylic product formed of water, excellent for making high quality finishing. The finishing quality and the elegance of the obtained effect, allow to transform a standard room into a very elegant living space. Very good application skills and its original decorative aspect make it an excellent product. Afetr a full drying session (at least 1 week) the product can be washed.
- Dry to the touch: 3 hours
- Dry for recoating: 6 hours
- Result per liter: 18 m2
Technical data and features
- Composition: acrylic copolymers in water emulsion and air additives. Pigmented with pearl products formed of mica and covered with iron oxides or aluminum paste.
- pH water solution 10%: 6-10
- Specific weight: 1.200 + 0.030 kg/l
- Granulometry (µm): 10-150
- Flash point: unflammable
- Solid in volume: 15%
- Average viscosity: (Brookfield rot. N. 4 a 20 Rpm): 8,000 cps a +21 °C
- Filming depth (micron): dry: 10; humid: 70
- Mica content: 69-75
- Tints: silver, gold, copper
- Fe2O3 content: 20-26
- Packages: lt 2.5. lt 5, lt 14
- Preservation: avoid freeze; preserve in dry places.
- New walls: clean well, apply one layer of Isoedil-A. Then apply as base a product called Fondo per Velatura Metallica; better if white. Finish with Velatura Metallica using a brush making cross and short layers or using a spatula covering a few meters per time. After 3-5 minutes smooth the product softly using a humid spatula.
- Walls Already painted or other surfaces: remove old detaching paintings, scrape if necessary, apply a white proper foundation, Fondo Ruvido. Then apply as for new walls.
The reported data refer to laboratory tests: during practical applications in building sites these can be slightly modified according to the conditions of any installation.
The person who works with the product must verify the expected suitability of use of the product, taking upon himself.
The company Colorificio Veneziano s.r.l. may carry out technical alterations on products without notice.
July 2008 Edition.