Velatura Freeze is excellent for obtaining shaded, veiled and ancient effects. It is very resistant to atmospheric agents, water, it preserves a good wall breathability and it is elastic. It has a glazed and velvet effect and can be applied on new, old and already painted plasters.
It can be used as additive to solow down the drying time of Velatura Freeze and increase the product’s workability.
- Composition: acrylic resins in water solution and high quality charges
- Physical status: semifluid paste
- Specific weight: 1.400 kg/l
- Flashpoint: unflammable
- Average viscosity: Ford n. 4, 20″ a +20 °C
- Drying time: 1 hour to the touch, 6 hours deeply
- Coating time: 2 hours minimum, according to the support absorption and outside temperature
- Result: 6/8 m2/liter, according to the effect desired
- Dry aspect: glazed and velvety
- Alkali resistance: good
- Packages: 14, 5, 2.5 and 1.0 liters
- Preservation: avoid freeze
Apply with brush, roll, sponge. Dilution in 10% water. Universal coloring or Colorificio Veneziano’s coloring can be added.
The reported data refer to laboratory tests: during practical applications in building sites these can be slightly modified according to the conditions of any installation.
The person who works with the product must verify the expected suitability of use of the product, taking upon himself.
The company Colorificio Veneziano s.r.l. may carry out technical alterations on products without notice.
July 2008 Edition.