Stucco Krok is a fiber thixotropic paste, white or colored, formed of water and vinyl versatile resins, mineral charges, inerts and selected additives that make it a high quality product.
- Binder nature: vinyl copolymer in water emulsion
- Solvent: water
- Volume mass UNI EN ISO 2811-1: 1.9 +/- 0.1 kg/l
- Aspect: white or colored paste with high viscosity
- Drying (a +25 °C e 65% U.R.): over painting after 2 hours
Stucco Krok is a product with excellent filling capacity and results. It makes very good grip to paintings thanks to its great adhesive features. Apply on indoor walls.
- Make sure the support has a 28-day-seasoning time.
- Check the conservation status. The surface must be solid, if not use special products to strengthen it.
- Remove by brushing or washing any efflorescence.
- In case of old paintings, remove the chalking parts and the high layers of lime paintings by wetting the surface, scarping or using a hydro cleaner.
- Apply Stucco Krok with trowel, and finishing with RULLO KROK.
Directions for the application
- Conditions of the environment and support:
- Environment temperature: min +8 °C / max +35 °C
- Relative humidity of the environment: < 75%
- Support Temperature: min +5 °C / max +35 °C
- Support humidity: < 10%
- Tools: spatula or trowel, and RULLO KROK for the finishing
- Ready to use
- Clean the tools with water after use.
- Result: depends on the support. Making a 500-600 micron depth, you have a 1 m2/kg result. We suggest to make a first try on the support in order to verify the consumption.
After 12 hours minimum and after verifying that Stucco Krok is perfectly dry, remove any imperfection with a spatula by scarping the surface.
Apply with trowel or synthetic sponge colored Cera Krok, paying attention to polis hit immediately with a spatula in order to remove the exceeding wax and avoid the presence of white fluorescence After at least 12 hours repaint with a buffer in order to have the wished effect.
Stucco Krok can be used with the coloring pastes that Colorificio Veneziano owns.
- Cans: 5 kg and 20 kg.
Avoid the preservation in very cold places. If stocked in proper places and inside its vase it lasts 1 year.
Stucco Krok is constantly and properly checked in our laboratories. The raw materials used are strictly selected and checked.
The reported data refer to laboratory tests: during practical applications in building sites these can be slightly modified according to the conditions of any installation.
The person who works with the product must verify the expected suitability of use of the product, taking upon himself.
The company Colorificio Veneziano s.r.l. may carry out technical alterations on products without notice.
November 2009 Edition.