Soap paste for the protection and maintenance of lime shiny surfaces like Marmorino and stucco Encausto.
The product is used for the protection of lime surfaces. Thanks to the reaction of special vegetal soaps contained in the mixture, soluble substances appear; these harden and protect the surface without altering aspect and breathability.
Our Sapone per Marmorino can be used as follows:
- With a plastic spatula lay a light layer without covering the surface with too much mixture, otherwise the color might change (especially light tints).
- In water solution: in this case dilute the product in warm water in a ratio 25 parts of product and 75 parts of water. Apply it with a sponge spreading evenly the mixture on the whole surface.
In both cases, when the surface is dry, remove the exceeding product with a soft cloth making the finishing shine and bright.
- Aspect: hard paste, hazelnut color
- Active substance: 30.0%
- Specific weight: 1.0156 g/cm3
- pH: 9.0-11.0 (dilution 1:3 in water)
- Storage: 12 months, between +5 °C and +35 °C; protect from freeze
- Shake well before use
The reported data refer to laboratory tests: during practical applications in building sites these can be slightly modified according to the conditions of any installation.
The person who works with the product must verify the expected suitability of use of the product, taking upon himself.
The company Colorificio Veneziano s.r.l. may carry out technical alterations on products without notice.
July 2010 Edition.