Sabbia Veneziana is a decorative coating formed of high quality row materials and quartz sands of several granulometries; we have 2 kinds of Sabbia Veneziana:
• Sabbia Veneziana Fine, grane 0.20
• Sabbia Veneziana Grossa, grane 0.40
Both kinds can be used with spatula, while the ending part can be applied with roll or brush, according to the finishing you need.
On plasterboards or new walls we suggest to apply one layer of primer like Fondo Ruvido.
- Water vapor diffusion: 170-200 g/m2 in 24 hours according to grane
- Resistance factor to vapor emission: µ = 200 according to grane.
- Air equivalent layer: Sd = 0.12-0.14 according to grane
- Coefficient of water absorption: w = 0.08-0.13 kg/(m2 • h1/2) according to grane — Sd • w < 0.015 kg/(m2 • h1/2) for all granulometries
- Respects the theory by Kuenzle
- Viscosity 1.5 kg
Avoid the preservation in very cold places. If stocked in proper places and inside its vase it lasts 1 year.
- Cans: 5 kg, 20 kg
Sabbia Veneziana is constantly and properly checked in our laboratories. The raw materials used are strictly selected and checked.
The reported data refer to laboratory tests: during practical applications in building sites these can be slightly modified according to the conditions of any installation.
The person who works with the product must verify the expected suitability of use of the product, taking upon himself.
The company Colorificio Veneziano s.r.l. may carry out technical alterations on products without notice.
January 2012 Edition.