Riflessi Veneziani is a micro-emulsion decorative metal glaze with wetting additives and pearl agents, all high quality row materials.
It is a finishing glaze that can be applied on Marmorino Polvere Media, Sabbia Veneziana, Travertino or similar products.
- Composition: micro-emulsion resins in water and fine lamellar charges
- Physical Status: semi-fluid paste
- Specific weight: 0.9 kg/l
- Flash Point: unflammable
- Average viscosity: Ford n.4; 20″ with +20 °C
- Drying time: 1 hour to the touch, 6 hours deeply
- Result: depends on the desired effect; 20-25 m2 with 1 liter.
- Dried: glazed and silky
- Alkali resistance: excellent
- Tints: neutral and folder colors
- Packages: 14 lt; 5 lt; 2.5 lt, 1.0 lt
Riflessi Veneziani is constantly and properly checked in our laboratories. The raw materials used are strictly selected and checked.
The reported data refer to laboratory tests: during practical applications in building sites these can be slightly modified according to the conditions of any installation.
The person who works with the product must verify the expected suitability of use of the product, taking upon himself.
The company Colorificio Veneziano s.r.l. may carry out technical alterations on products without notice.