Acrylic washable hydro-painting with high coverage and resistance.
Fondo Velatura Metallica is a washable hydro-painting for indoor use with high percentage of acrylic copolymers, selected inerts, special air and dispersing additives to improve the application, covering pigments very light resistant, anti molds, plastifiers. Fondo Velatura Metallica is excellent on smooth surfaces like cement walls. The coloring used grant a long listing cromaticity.
- Specific weight: 1.410 kg/l
- Use: 150-200 g/m2 per layer (0.10-0.13 l/m2)
- Result: 4-6 m2/l when the two-hand-work is over (according to the support)
High water and alkali resistance; it can be applied on any plaster or surface that has already been painted. Before use, apply one layer of Isoedil A.
- Hit preservation for 600 hours of UV-condensation according to ISO 7724.
- Chalking resistant for 600 hours of UV-condensation according to ASTM-D 659.
- Water vapor diffusion: 55 g/m2 in 24 hours
- Resistance factor to vapor emission: µ = 2550
- Air equivalent layer: Sd = µ • s = 0.5 m (calculated with s = 0.2 • 10-3 m).
- Coefficient of water absorption: w = 0.08 kg/(m2 • h1/2) aprox. — Sd • w = 0.04 kg/(m • h1/2)
- Respects the theoty by Kuenzle.
The surface needs to be clean from dust, oil, grease, wax. Before applying the varnishing cycle, wait for 28 days after the application of the finishing plaster.
With chalked or with different absorption plasters, we suggest to apply one layer of Isoedil-A diluted with 5 parts of water or Isolante Alta Penetrazione 1:5. We always suggest to apply this treatment also when the surface has absorption diversities.
Dilution weight with water: the first layer 40%, the second 20% if with brush. Apply 2 layers waiting 4 hours at least. The application can be done by brush or wool roll.
- Apply the material on dry and seasoned plasters.
- Do not apply during the coldest months of the year, the minimum temperature is +5 °C.
- Cans: 14 and 5 liters
- Colors: see the colors folder
Avoid the preservation in very cold places. If stocked in proper places and inside its vase it lasts 1 year.
Fondo Velatura Metallica is constantly and properly checked in our laboratories. The raw materials used are strictly selected and checked.
The reported data refer to laboratory tests: during practical applications in building sites these can be slightly modified according to the conditions of any installation.
The person who works with the product must verify the expected suitability of use of the product, taking upon himself.
The company Colorificio Veneziano s.r.l. may carry out technical alterations on products without notice.
April 2009 Edition.