Il Fondo Polvere Canaletto is used indoor and outdoor on any surface with the right preparation of the foundation.
- Result: depends on the support, about 2 kg/m2
- Physical Status: powder
- Specific weight: 1.9 kg/l
- Drying Time: depends on the application environment.
- Granulometry: from 0.5 to 0.8 mm
- Water vapor diffusion: 745 g/m2 in 24 hours
- Resistance factor to vapor emission: µ = 12
- Air equivalent layer: Sd = µ • s = 0.03 m (calculated with s = 0.2 • 10-3 m).
- Coefficient of water absorption: w = w = 0.25 kg/(m2 • h1/2) — Sd • w = 0.0075 kg/(m • h1/2).
- Respects the theoty by Kuenzle.
Fondo Polvere Canaletto is formed of selected marble powders, lime and additives that allow an easy work and an excellent support handhold. Fondo Polvere Canaletto was already used in ancient Palladian villas and today we propose it using modern technologies that grant great production stability. It is very perspirable and alkali and mold resistant.
Base preparation and application cycle
After preparing the foundations properly (see technical index Grassello 600), apply one first layer of Fondo Polvere Canaletto with steel trowel. Make the surface smooth and let it dry. After about 16 hours apply the second layer and then compact the material making a very smooth surface.
IDuring very hot days, we suggest to wet the foundation with water. After 10 days use Idrocem-A to protect and make water-repellent the product.
- Apply the material on dry and seasoned plasters.
- Do not apply on surfaces that are exposed tu sun rays and during the coldest months of the year, the minimum temperature is +5 °C.
- Do not apply the material on a façade in different times.
Fondo Polvere Canaletto must be used at its original status.
- Plastic vases: 15 kg
Avoid the preservation in very cold places. If stocked in proper places and inside its vase it lasts 1 year.
Fondo Polvere Canaletto is constantly and properly checked in our laboratories. The raw materials used are strictly selected and checked.
The reported data refer to laboratory tests: during practical applications in building sites these can be slightly modified according to the conditions of any installation.
The person who works with the product must verify the expected suitability of use of the product, taking upon himself.
The company Colorificio Veneziano s.r.l. may carry out technical alterations on products without notice.
May 2008 Edition.