Semiwashable and breathable anti-mold painting for indoor use.
Traspirante Antimuffa is an anti-mold hydro-painting with vinyl-versatile binders, bactericides and fungicides in water emulsion for preventing molds sprouting and compacting the already existing molds.
It has got the same features of a matt finishing for indoor use like easy application, good dilation, high coverage and breathability.
- Specific weight: 1.553 kg/l
- Consumption: 130-170 g/m2 per layer (0.08-0.10 l/m2)
- Result: 4.5-7.0 m2/l when the two-hand work is over
- Wash Resistant for 2000 cycles according to DIN 53778.
- Water vapor diffusion (DIN 53122): 224 g/m2 in 24 hours.
- Resistance factor to vapor diffusion (DIN 52615): µ = 500.
- Air equivalent layer (DIN18550): Sd = µ • s = 0.10 m. (calculated with s = 0.2 • 10-3 m).
- Coefficient of water absorption (DIN 52617): w = 0.15 kg/(m2 • h1/2) — Sd • w = 0.015 kg/(m2 • h1/2).
- Respects the theory by Kuenzle (DIN 18550).
- EU Limit value (directive 2004/42/CE) for this product (cat. A/a): 75 g/l (2007) – 30 g/l (2010).
- This product contains max 29 g/l COV
Traspirante Antimuffa is used to protect and decorate indoor finishing plasters and walls that have already been treated bestowing the environment better hygienic conditions and a long lasting anti-mold power. If walls present already existing molds apply a layer of Detergente Antimuffa.
The surface must be completely dry and clean. Remove any dust, oil or grease spot. Before applying the varnishing cycle, wait for at least 28 days after the finishing plaster application. In case of chalked or particularly absorbent plasters we suggest to apply the insulating blend like Isoedil-A slightly diluted in a ratio of 1:5 with water. We always suggest to use this treatment also when the surface you want to paint presents strong absorbance diversities.
If the support has previous painting layers, we suggest the normal preparation by brushing, scraping and removal of those paintings that are not adherent.
In case of surfaces that are already affected by microorganisms, we suggest to wash it with proper cleansers, as well as a mechanical removal by brushing the mold deposits.
Before applying the anti-mold painting, apply Detergente Antimuffa with a brush. This treatment develops a preventing and renewal against microrganisms.
Dilution with water: the first until 40%, the second until 25%. Apply one layer waiting 4 hours from the other application. Apply with brush, wool roll and air spray painting.
- Apply only on dry and seasoned plasters.
- Avoid the application during the coldest months
- Apply with temperature higher than +5 °C and lower than +35 °C.
- Cans: 14 and 5 liters.
- Tints: white available; light colors available on demand.
Avoid the preservation in very cold places. Preserve at temperatures higher than +5 °C and lower than +30 °C. If stocked in proper places lasts 1 year.
Traspirante Antimuffa is constantly and properly checked in our laboratories. The raw materials used are strictly selected and checked.
The reported data refer to laboratory tests: during practical applications in building sites these can be slightly modified according to the conditions of any installation.
The person who works with the product must verify the expected suitability of use of the product, taking upon himself.
The company Colorificio Veneziano s.r.l. may carry out technical alterations on products without notice.
July 2008 Edition.