Breathable, semi-washable and anti-mold painting for indoor use.
Base Antimuffa is an anti-mold hydro-painting with vinyl versatile binders in water emulsion, bactericides and fungicides to avoid the rising of molds.
It has the same features of a dull finishing for indoor use like the easy applicability, good dilation, high coverage and breathability.
- Specific weight: 1.600 kg/l
- Consumption: 130-170 g/m2 per layer (0.08-0.10 l/m2)
- Result: 4.5-7.0 m2/l when the two-hand work is over
- Wash resistant for 2,000 cycles according to DIN 53778
- Resistant to chalking for 600 hours of UV-condensation according to ASTM-D 659.
- Water vapour diffusion (DIN 53122): 224 g/m2 in 24 h.
- Resistance factor to vapour emission (DIN 52615): µ = 500
- Air equivalent layer (DIN18550): Sd = µ • s = 0.10 m (calculated with s = 0.2 • 10-3 m).
- Coefficient of water absorbtion (DIN 52617): w = 0.15 kg/(m2 • h1/2) — Sd • w = 0.015 kg/(m • h1/2)
- Respects the theory by Kuenzle (DIN 18550).
Base Antimuffa is used as protection and decoration of finishing plasters. It gives the environment better hygienic conditions and an extended anti-molds effect.
If the walls already have molds, apply a layer of Detergente Antimuffa.
The surface needs to be dry and clean, without dust, dirt, oil or any other greasy spots and must be completely clean. Before the varnishing cycle, wait at least 28 days from the application of the finishing plaster. In case of chalked or particularly absorbent plasters we suggest to apply the acrylic insulating blend like Isoedil-A slightly diluted in a ratio of 1:5 with water.
We always suggest to use this treatment also when the surface you want to paint presents strong absorbance diversities.
If the support has previous painting layers, we suggest the normal preparation by brushing, scraping and removal of those paintings that are not adherent.
In case of surfaces that are already affected by microorganisms, we suggest to wash it with proper cleansers, as well as a mechanical removal by brushing the mold deposits.
Before applying the anti-mold painting, apply Detergente Antimuffa with a brush. This treatment develops a preventing and renewal against microrganisms.
Diluizione in peso con acqua: la prima mano fino al 40%, la seconda fino al 25%.
Applicare le 2 mani a distanza di almeno 4 ore.
L’applicazione può essere eseguita a pennello, rullo di lana o spruzzo airless.
- Apply the material only on seasoned and dry plasters.
- Avoid the application during the coldest months of the year.
- Apply at a temperature higher than +5 °C and lower than + 35 °C.
- Cans: 14 and 5 liters.
- Colors: white available; light colors available on demand
Avoid the preservation in very cold places. Preserve at temperatures higher than +5 °C and lower than +30 °C. If stocked in proper places lasts 1 year.
Base Antimuffa is constantly and properly checked in our laboratories. The raw materials used are strictly selected and checked.
The reported data refer to laboratory tests: during practical applications in building sites these can be slightly modified according to the conditions of any installation.
The person who works with the product must verify the expected suitability of use of the product, taking upon himself.
The company Colorificio Veneziano s.r.l. may carry out technical alterations on products without notice.
July 2008 Edition.