Depth coating with orange-peel effect that can be slightly definite, perfect for decorating internal spaces.
Aspect of the dried surface: shiny in relief.
Technical data and features
- Composition: formed of vinyl-versatate copolymers in water dispersion, titanium dioxide and extenders.
- Specific weight: 1.250 ± 0.050 gr/lt.
- Flammability point: nonflammable
- Solids in volume: 48%
- Middle viscosity: Brookfield Rot. N 6 a 2 Rpm: 380 poiesis.
- Surface thickness (microns): dry: 500, humid: 1000 with two hands
- Thinness of miling: 100 microns
- Colors: see the color palette
- Package: 20 kg
- Preservation: airy and dry place
- Storage duration: 1 year
- Application: 2-3 hours dry to the touch; 24 hours for re-covering
- Dilution with water 25-30% the first layer, 4-8% the second.
- Apply with brush or roll
- New walls: apply one first layer of Isolante Alta Penetrazione or Isoedil-A. Apply then one layer of diluted product with brush and, at the end, one layer of orange-peel finishing.
- Walls to be repainted: remove any old detaching painting, trim the surface, if necessary apply one layer of Isoedil-A and continue as explained above.
Rulledil-L is constantly and properly checked in our laboratories. The raw materials used are strictly selected and checked.
The reported data refer to laboratory tests: during practical applications in building sites these can be slightly modified according to the conditions of any installation.
The person who works with the product must verify the expected suitability of use of the product, taking upon himself.
The company Colorificio Veneziano s.r.l. may carry out technical alterations on products without notice.
July 2008 Edition.