Frattazzato Venezia is a finishing coating formed of special acrylic binders highly water repellant, very fine colored quartz sands resistant to light and quemical additives to improve the manufacturing and adherence.
The row materials used allow a good transpiration of the wall.
- Specific weight: 1.850 kg/l
- Dilution: ready to use
- Available in the following granulometry: 0.6, 1, 1.2, 1.5, 2.0 mm
- Granulometry: 0,6 mm
- ca. 2.5 – 2.7 kg/m2 (2 layers) over thin plaster, glues like T POLVERE and T Pasta
- ca. 3.0 – 3.2 kg/m2 (2 layers) over thick base plasters
- Granulometry: 1 mm
- ca. 1.5 – 1.7 kg/m2 over glues like T POLVERE and T Pasta
- ca. 1.8 – 2.0 kg/m2 over base plasters
- Granulometry: 1.2 mm
- ca. 2.0 – 2.2 kg/m2 over glues like T POLVERE and T Pasta
- ca. 2.3 – 2.5 kg/m2 over thick base plasters
- Granulometry: 1,5 mm
- ca. 2.3 – 2.5 kg/m2 over glues like T POLVERE and T Pasta
- ca. 2.5 – 2.7 kg/m2 over thick base plasters
- Granulometry: 2.0 mm
- ca. 2.8 – 3.0 kg/m2
- ca. 3.0 – 3.2 kg/m2
With a granulometry of 2.0 mm the denomination of the product is Graffiato. It allows to obtain a finishing surface of rustic effect.
Color preservation for 600 hours.
UV-condensation according to ISO 7724 and ASTM-D 659.
Water vapor diffusion (DIN 53122): 23 – 55 g/m2 in 24 h according to grain.
Resistance factor to vapor emission: µ = 300 – 400 according to grain.
Air equivalent layer (DIN18550): Sd = µ • s = 0.4 – 0.9 m according to grain.
Coefficient of water absorption (DIN 52617): w = 0.058– 0.1 kg/(m2 • h1/2) according to grain— Sd • w =< 0.090 kg/(m • h1/2) for all granulometries.
Respects the theory by Kuenzle (DIN 18550).
Frattazzato Venezia is used as protective and decorative coating for external and internal spaces over lime – cement bases.
The finishing coating must be applied after at least 28 days from the bottom plaster application.
The surface needs to be completely clean. Grease, oil and wax spots must be removed.
Chalked or absorbing bases must be treated with an insulating base, our Isoedil-A slightly diluted a ratio of 1:5 with water.
We suggest to dilute Isoedil-A with Lavedil SQ when the surface to be coated presents absorbance diversities. (doors and windows frames, etc.) or if you want to extend the working time.
To apply Frattazzato Venezia the base plaster must be well finished.
In case of applying the coating over surfaces that are very smooth, not spongy and scarcely absorbant we suggest to apply a layer of Fondo Ruvido slightly diluted in 50% weight with water, instead of using the base Isoedil-A.
Lay the material on the surface with a spatula paying attention at distributing one even layer of material. Use a plastic spatula to make the finishing with circular movements.
To apply the product with 0.6 mm thin granulometry you need 2 layers of material. The second layer must be applied when the first one results to be completely dry.
- Apply at a temperature higher than +5 °C and lower than +35 °C.
- For every work, collect the needed material all of the same kind.
- Apply only over seasoned and dry plasters.
- Avoid the application on facades with full sun and too much wind.
- Avoid the application during the coldest and most humid months of the year; +5 °C is the lowest temperature for the laying-up and application of the material.
- After applying, the surfaces must be protected by rain for at least 48 hours.
- Avoid the application of the material over a facade in different times.
Frattazzato Venezia must be used at the original status without adding other materials.
- 25 kg cans.
- Colors: see the colors palette.
Avoid the preservation in very cold places. Preserve at temperatures higher than +5 °C and lower than +30 °C. If stocked in proper places lasts 1 year.
Frattazzato Venezia is constantly and properly checked in our laboratories. The raw materials used are strictly selected and checked.
The reported data refer to laboratory tests: during practical applications in building sites these can be slightly modified according to the conditions of any installation.
The person who works with the product must verify the expected suitability of use of the product, taking upon himself.
The company Colorificio Veneziano s.r.l. may carry out technical alterations on products without notice.
July 2008 Edition.