Acrylic emulsifying resins, appropriate fibers to raise the breaking point, selected pure quartzes of several sizes, covering pigments and resistant to light.
- Main uses: mural surfaces for civil and industrial housing.
- Resistance features: continuous plastic coating for external spaces in urban, rural and marine environments. Perfect to be applied on surfaces with micro crevices and cracks due to the shrinkage of mortars. Excellent the resistance to atmospheric agents.
- Aesthetic effect: dull, coarse.
- Dilution: ready to use.
- Application: with trowel; the product can be applied between +5 °C and +27 °C.
- Number of layers: 1
- Result: depends on the granulometry used.
- Drying: dries in 3hours at 25 °C and 65% of humidity.
- Dry waste: 87% +/- 2.
- Peso Specifico: 1.73
- Supplied colors: see the colors palette by sample.
- Packages: kg 30.
- Granulometry: 0.6 / 1.2 / 1.5
- Suggested products to be used as base: Isoedil-A. The support needs to be clean, dry and hard enough. For previously painted walls we suggest to remove the parts that tend to strip.
The reported data refer to laboratory tests: during practical applications in building sites these can be slightly modified according to the conditions of any installation.
The person who works with the product must verify the expected suitability of use of the product, taking upon himself.
The company Colorificio Veneziano s.r.l. may carry out technical alterations on products without notice.
July 2008 Edition.